Friday, June 11, 2010

the complaint department

Sometimes I'm happy that I'm me and don't have to deal with the "man" issues like plugged toilets. Especially toilets plugged with sand. Still having that battle.

The highlights today were a bounced cheque - fortunately the bank honored a cheque that WE had written on that amount. I can fix that tomorrow - but it's still a pain to deal with. And then one of our reliable clients that's a great fisherman got held up in Minneapolis and missed the plane to the lodge by all of 7 minutes. NOT impressed. Since everything else at the lodge is fantastic - hopefully he will have such a great trip that he forgets this first annoying day.

I need to meet the plane tomorrow, so I should probably get some shut-eye tonight. Fishermen telling me what a great trip they had makes up for a lot of the annoying details that go into making it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment